Run your Nuxt
apps on Netlify
The most intuitive framework for Vue.js applications works out of the box on Netlify.
Build modern web apps without constraints.
Nuxt’s highly configurable (and lovable!) framework lets you build dynamic apps with static or server rendering modes.
Built-in support for Nuxt
- Composition API
- Preview Mode
- Image optimization with Nuxt image
- Hybrid rendering
On Netlify’s production-ready platform
- Global edge network
- Serverless functions and background functions
- Edge Handlers
- Large library of build plugins
- A/B testing
- Form handling
- Collaborative Deploy Previews
Let’s deploy Nuxt!
A few starter Nuxt templates
- Deploy for free Create Nuxt App Create Nuxt App
- Deploy for free Bluise - A Nuxt.js & Netlify CMS boilerplate Bluise - A Nuxt.js & Netlify CMS boilerplate
- Deploy for free Nuxt e-Commerce with Shopify Starter Nuxt e-Commerce with Shopify Starter
Learn more about Nuxt
Try the Nuxt 3 public beta on Netlify today
The long-awaited public beta release of Nuxt 3 is finally here!Read the post
Get Started with Nuxt
Learn the essentials for how to build and deploy a Nuxt site!Start this mission