Build and deploy Sitecore sites using a modern Jamstack approach, on Netlify’s all-in-one platform for web developmentTalk to an expert
Klépierre runs 98 Sitecore sites on Netlify
Klépierre, the European leader of shopping malls migrated all their Sitecore sites to Netlify
- 4× cost reduction from Azure to Netlify
- Faster site performance with 90+ Google PageSpeed scores
- Better development workflows, including automated previews of every commit
More speed. Less spend.
Netlify brings a modern web architecture without losing the Sitecore experience
A win for users
Fast, global edge performance
Sites load in a fraction of the time because they’re pre-rendered and served directly from Netlify’s High-Performance Edge network. Enable personalization even on high-traffic pages.
A win for developers
Adopt modern workflows & tools
Get set up faster and ship more often with Netlify’s modern developer workflows. Build compelling experiences in any templating engine or frontend framework.
A win for the CTO & CFO
Way lower cost and complexity
Absorb huge traffic bursts without burdening your teams. Never count servers again; Netlify serves all your environments and auto-scales across our global network.
By enabling Sitecore sites to build and deploy on Netlify, we’ve seen a huge improvement in site performance and developers have been able to iterate and ship much faster.
Familiar but faster
Sitecore power meets Netlify performance
Keep Sitecore as a best-in-class enterprise CMS for managing content, managing sites and component libraries, and enabling personalization.
- The Sitecore content editing experience you know
- Up to 18x faster pages and instantaneous scaling — with less cost & complexity
- Deliver secure web properties without the need for Sitecore delivery servers
A seamless integration
Run Sitecore version 8.x or 9.x as a headless CMS with Netlify, using MVC or JSS.
- Netlify listens for any changes from Sitecore and new content is fetched using Sitecore’s APIs
- Netlify prerenders your entire site using any tools and frameworks you configure
- Once generated, your site is deployed across Netlify Edge in a single atomic update
- Personalization deploys as high-performance logic that can run on the edge or on the client
Bring your own framework and modernize development
Netlify’s build & deploy automation is built with frontend developers in mind, allowing your frontend team to create rich, immersive experiences in the modern development framework of your choosing.
- VueJS & Nuxt
Customize your projects with your own build tools or microservices
Netlify allows you to write powerful plugins that hook into any stage of the build process. Use our open APIs for expert control and automation.Explore build plugins or create your own
Low predictable costs
Reduce the cost and complexity of your content delivery infrastructure
Streamlined developer workflow
Deliver new web properties faster with better developer workflows
Fast engaging sites
Higher search rankings, lower bounce rates, & higher conversion
Instant scaling when traffic surges
Effortlessly handle massive traffic with site content cached across the globe